We at Timberlane Arts and Dance Academy (TADA) / Stubbs' Music Center (SMC) are in our 48th year of providing the best music education to the Tallahassee community and surrounding areas. Music is the only universal language that is available to us; therefore when it comes to choosing your students activities it is our hope that music education will be one of the activities that is chosen. Through music classes and private instruction this universal language will be taught by one of twenty professional music educators within the finest facilities available. 6Music Education is a vital part of every person's life. We strive to prepare our students to reach his/her greatest potential and to become actively involved in the music that surrounds our lives. More than 2,300 years ago, Plato said, "Music is a more potent instrument than any other form of education and children should be taught music before anything else"
- Jazz Piano
- Guitar (Acoustical, Electric and Bass)
- Strings (Violin, Viola and Cello)
- Woodwind Instruments
- Brass Instruments
- Music Composition
- Participation is voluntary.
- Students sign up by the SMC semester.
- Only upper school students receive their Fine Arts credit for graduation and a
grade each nine weeks.
- Students may be asked to participate in various programs at Maclay.
- Tuition is payable directly to Stubbs' Music Center by check, Visa, Mastercard.
- Parents must sign a transportation permission form. To view prospective parent
letter click- Parent letter.